Be in community, create, chant, dance and howl at the moon
at this fabulous weekend long retreat!
Check-in begins at 4:30pm on Friday with the first gathering at 7:00pm. Check out is at 12:30pm on Sunday after the final gathering.
Your registration includes:
- Friday and Saturday night lodging at DeKoven Center
- Friday dinner, 3 meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday
- Concert performed by Jennifer Berezan Saturday evening
- Sing & Awaken Workshops w/ Jennifer Berezan, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. An uplifting workshop weaving chant, meditation, and wisdom teachings. In these challenging times it is crucial to take time out to connect to our own inner peace and wisdom. Come to recharge, renew, relax, and awaken in the midst of it all. No singing or meditation experience is necessary.
- Goddess doll craft
- Mandala Flow, art and yoga
Try Our Pre-treat: Thursday, March 31–Friday, April 1
Start your retreat experience a day early! Decompress and relax before the retreat weekend begins. Join in on some fun workshops, walk the labyrinth, enjoy the lake, hang out with a friend.
Your additional $150 Pre-treat registration includes:
- Thursday night lodging at DeKoven Center
- Dinner Thursday night, Friday breakfast and lunch
- Major Arcana Tarot Workshop
- Journaling workshop
- Sun catcher workshop
**Low on Funds, but still want to join the fun? Please contact email@example.com to arrange a payment plan.
Unfortunately due to new DeKoven Center policies, we can no longer give any refunds if you are unable to attend, but would offer you the opportunity to attend on Zoom.
Covid Policy Requirements:
Proof of Vaccination required at registration. You can upload a photo of your vaccination card when you register online or bring your card in to register in person.
Due to the fact that we will not be requiring masks during the Sing & Awaken workshops or retreat, everyone is required to have a Rapid Covid nasal test upon check-in. If you test positive for Covid, you will be sent home but can attend via Zoom. It is recommended you perform your own test before you travel to Racine, WI, BUT you will still be tested on arrival.